Name of buffers created by project-shell

From: Matthias Meulien
Subject: Name of buffers created by project-shell
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 22:18:34 +0100

Hi, When I C-x p v (project-vc-dir) from a buffer with project root called, say, "myproject" , I switch to a buffer called *vc-dir*<myproject>. When I C-x p s (project-shell) from a buffer with same project root, I switch to a buffer called *myproject-shell*

Later, I found it not very convenient when switching between buffers by name using C-x b (switch-to-buffer) to have one buffer with a prefix build from the project root and one with a suffix. Don't you think we should homogenize those namings? Since when I M-x shell then C-u M-x shell, I switch to a *shell*<2> buffer, I'd suggest to rename the buffer created by project-shell to *shell*<myproject>...
--
Matthias