Re: Name of buffers created by project-shell

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Name of buffers created by project-shell
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 22:12:33 +0200

>> Attaching the updated patch which fixes that particular problem,
>> though I'm a little more suspicious of some of uniquify's choices now.
>
> I confirm that with that patch names of buffers created using
> `project-shell' (without using C-u) are correct.

Please define "correct".  Correct in the sense that it works only without C-u?
Because while currently buffer names created with C-u are nicely formatted:

project1:
- *project1-shell*
- *project1-shell*<2>
- *project1-shell*<3>

project2:
- *project2-shell*
- *project2-shell*<2>
- *project2-shell*<3>

But after the change buffers created by 'C-u project-shell' are quite messy:

project1:
- *shell*
- *shell*<2>
- *shell*<4>