Re: M-o should work in enriched-mode as usual

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: M-o should work in enriched-mode as usual
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:21:44 +0300

* Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> [2021-03-18 06:46]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > I am fine that M-o is re-configured for some other functions, but not
> > fine that M-o does not work in enriched mode. It should work as usual
> > in the enriched mode, or different key bindings with same face setting
> > functions shall be available in the enriched mode.
>
> facemenu makes some sense in enriched-mode (it's probably the only mode
> where it does make sense), but I'm not sure the `M-o' binding is ideal.
> Sticking it under `C-c C-<letter>' might be better.

Sounds complicated.

I am fine if manual gives instructions to users to bind the function
by user how they wish and want.

But I don't know how to make it back myself to my user key. How do I
do it? Restoring is showin in the temporarily help screen, but that
does not help if I wish to bind it to a key in enriched mode, I don't
know what is the function name to bind. Help me.