Re: Suggested experimental test

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Suggested experimental test
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 18:42:24 -0400

   It's very well possible that C-o was changed in version 162.

>From what I can see (release notes, older versions), it wasn't.  Much
of the memo is a direct copy of the manual, so it is more plausible
that this is just a very old note that didn't get pruned from the memo
and refers to a very early Emacs which quickly modifed the behaviour.

If you want, we can continue the archeology somewhere else, don't
think this is teco-history@ ;)