Re: Emacs HTTP libraries [was: Re: How to contribute new package to GNU

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs HTTP libraries [was: Re: How to contribute new package to GNU ELPA?]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:47:57 -0700

Daniel Brooks <db48x@db48x.net> writes:

1+ on libcurl, this discussion happened a while ago here though and ran
aground, dont remember why.
But independent of the ability down the road to native-compile elisp, I
still think re-using the work of the curl project to get an HTTP library
that the emacs project doesn't have to maintain would be a big win

--

Thanks,

--Raman
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8