Re: Could Emacs Have a Set-up Wizard?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Could Emacs Have a Set-up Wizard?
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 23:44:46 -0400

How about if people start developing proposed Emacs set-up wizards?

I don't think they necessarily require any particular change in Emacs.
So if you write one that works, it would work for anyone, and people
could give useful comments and suggestions.  Eventually we might
see one that would be worth installing.