Re: Gitlab Migration

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Gitlab Migration
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 14:41:59 +0200

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 11:57, Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> wrote:
>
>> Introduce an extra prefix: C-v? And put undo on C-v u, and windmove undo on
>> C-v U? :)
>
> So you want all three CUA editing keys, C-x, C-c, C-v, to be Emacs
> prefix keys, so as to annoy CUA users even more?

:-)

That had nothing to do with CUA. If they can manage two, then they can manager
three as well! :-)

No I actually suggested to swtich C-x and M-x to C-space and M-space, IN AN
ALTERNATIVE setup :), to please CUA users and leave them C-x and M-x prefixes to
use to their contents. But discussion here is getting a soup of rests, people
are picking appart and puttin together statements from different contexts so I
don't think I will care any more :).