Re: Question about xref and adding "find all references" button to built

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Question about xref and adding "find all references" button to built-in help
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:32:42 +0300

Hi!

On 19.09.2021 23:17, Arthur Miller wrote:
If I would like to add a link as there is one in Helpful, to find all references
for a current symbol in help-mode buffer; which xref functionality should I look
at? Is there a ready made function already, or do I have to write something?

We have functionality to searching for references in the current project (also works when inside an Emacs sources checkout) and throughout the load-path.

But you probably want this to work in installed Emacs as well?