ELPA: New package: nano-theme

From: Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)
Subject: ELPA: New package: nano-theme
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:11:07 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to submit a new package to ELPA which is a theme based on Material colors (https://material.io/) for the light version and Nord colors (https://www.nordtheme.com/) for the dark version. The theme itself is made of (only) 6 different faces and the rationale is here: https://arxiv.org/abs/2008.06030

The theme is hosted at https://github.com/rougier/nano-theme and the README displays what it looks like. Note that the theme exploits face inheritance a lot and Eli explained me that it might degrade performances. I don't know if this needs to be fixed.

Best,
Nicolas