Re: Entering emojis

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: Entering emojis
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 17:15:19 +0100

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas@bernoul.li> writes:

> I would be annoyed if I had to every time go through the same extra
> steps, so that I could express my feelings using an emoji that looked
> like me.

After actually having used this a few times:

What you have implemented makes a lot of sense to.  It's not an extra
step because everyone has to do it, even the Simpsons.  Also it isn't
really inconvenient because its just one additional key press.  That
being said I still think it would nice to have the ability to set
defaults, but it's not a must have.