Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)

From: Jim Porter
Subject: Re: Proportional fonts in the mode line (one month test)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:48:53 -0800

On 11/24/2021 4:39 PM, Po Lu wrote:

I've now switched master over to defaulting to proportional fonts in the
mode line.  Customise the `mode-line' face to get the old look back.

This also makes the CR/LF toggle impossible to click.

Yeah, if nothing else, the U:--- thing (I'm sure it has an actual name...) should be fixed-width. See the attached image for how tiny the CR/LF toggle is now. It's highlighted with the box just after the U.

- Jim