Re: sqlite3

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 23:35:24 -0500

  > Some of those people want to use the database library sqlite3 for that
  > task, while others want to use (g)dbm and/or GNU recutils to perform
  > that task.

It would be good for some supporter of each option
to present all the arguments for that option, conciesely in one message
for that option.

Whatever we do, we need to have a simple and convenient user interface
for the user to browse all these records and edit them.  If this works
conveniently enough, maybe it could replace the Customize buffer.