Re: Development Speed

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Development Speed
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:56:49 +0800

xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
writes:

> I intend have an article up called something like "Emacs: Facts and
> Myths" and regularly link those then refute.  It could even be a github
> repo for everyone to add.  I'm ok if someone beats me to it. :)

Please don't use GitHub!  While the situation is not as grave as it was
many years ago when GitHub was actively spreading disinformation about
free software licensing, it's still a service that essentially requires
users to run non-free JavaScript.

You can choose a better forge from this list:
https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.en.html.