RE: [External] : Re: Motif support

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Motif support
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 02:59:49 +0000

> FWIW, I think it would be highly preferable if Emacs
> could look and behave the same across all platforms.

OK, why do you think that would be highly preferable?

Could, or must?  If there were an option that enabled
that, that would be one thing.  Making that happen as
the only choice would be something else.

How similar are you aiming for?  And would that be by
limiting what's possible on some platforms (lowest
common denominator)?