[NonGNU] New package: ctrlf and Questions

From: jflack
Subject: [NonGNU] New package: ctrlf and Questions
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:56:40 +0000

Greetings emacs-devel.

Apologies if these questions have been answered before.

I would like to submit a package `ctrlf' [1] for NonGNU ELPA (patch
attached). Previously I completed the copyright assignment for Emacs, is
a different assignment required for this?

Also I have many more packages to submit; is it preferable for me to
bulk-attach these patches into a single email?

[1] https://github.com/raxod502/ctrlf

--
Thanks,
Jai