Re: master af0ea35ea0: Tweak how functions are formatted in Implementati

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master af0ea35ea0: Tweak how functions are formatted in Implementation in *Help*
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 12:18:15 -0400

>>     (cl-generic-generalizers TYPE) in ‘cl-generic.el’.
>>     :extra "typeof"
>
> I still don't understand what the :extra "typeof" is trying to tell me.
> :-)

Not sure what we can do about it, tho.  It's not like qualifiers (which
are what those things are) are self evident if you don't know
about them, indeed.

This is compounded by the fact that this particular qualifier is
specific to ELisp (the more usual qualifiers are `:after`, `:before`,
and `:around`).

        Stefan