Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Theodor Thornhill
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:14:37 +0200

>>    Yuan> Ah, I thought you are inviting for suggestions. I’ll use
>>    Yuan> ~/.emacs.d/tree-sitter and ${prefix}/lib and use
>>
>> You should use `locate-user-emacs-file' rather than hard-coding
>> "~/.emacs.d”
>
> Thanks. I’ll make sure to use that.

Sorry for losing track of the rather long email correspondence about
this package and possibly missing out on some details.

Is there anything I can do to help furthering this feature?  I'm
starting work on tree sitter integration for typescript these days, but
I'd rather like to support the emacs proper version.  Let me know if
there is something I can do to help!

All the best,
Theodor