Re: Comments to the new tree sitter implementation

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Comments to the new tree sitter implementation
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:52:53 -0700

> Lastly I want to say that I'm really impressed by this, Yuan! Thank you,
> and I'm looking forward to getting it mainlined.
>
> I'll also add the link to the typescript-mode I'm making atm, so that
> the context of what I'm talking about may be a little clearer:
>
> https://github.com/emacs-typescript/typescript.el/blob/feature/tsx-support/typescript-ts.el
>
> All the best,
> Theodor
>
> <correct.png><wrong.png>

Sorry that I can’t get back to you very soon. I’ve been incredibly busy
recently. I’ll find time to look at your points and try to debug the problems
you mention with typescript-ts.el.

Eli, I was trying to push my branch on savannah but (embarrassingly) hasn’t
succeed yet. I think if I create an account and add my ssh key and clone by
user-name@git.savannah.gnu.org:/srv/git/emacs.git, I should be able to push a
branch? I’m having some problem with authenticating with the key, hopefully
that can be sorted out soon. Once I can push to my repo, how do I create a
scratch branch under the main Emacs repo?

Yuan