Re: Show the license of package in ELPA website.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Show the license of package in ELPA website.
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 19:08:44 -0400

  > > But statements of facts witnessed, views, positions, and opinions
  > > don't have to be free.  Those reasons don't apply to them, and
  > > CC-BY-ND is fine for them.  (Likewise for art.)

  > IIUC the style and design(CSS & JS) of the website is not a part of you
  > mentioned here.

I am not sure what that sentence means.  But I think I understand the question.

CSS is a kind of style markup for the text or other contents.  We
treat it as part of the contents.  It should have a license like the
page contents, or else a license compatible with the page contents.

As for Javascript, that is software code.  We reject any nonfree software.
So all Javascript code in a page must be free.

And really you should avoid using Javascript code for anything substantial.