Re: [ELPA] New package: srht

From: Aleksandr Vityazev
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: srht
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 14:49:19 +0000

On 2022-05-17, 14:54 +0200, Alexander Adolf
<alexander.adolf@condition-alpha.com> wrote:

> Hello Aleksandr,
>
> Just a quick question which sprang to my mind, and without having looked into
> the details of your package: does it integrate with magit and forge in any
> way?
>
> Cheers,
>
>   --alex
Hello Aleksandr,

No, it's not. According to the documentation, forge already supports the
sourcehut git service. Also forge and magit are not included to ELPA
packages. If I do some integration with other packages, probably it should be
built-in vc. So far, I have no idea how it should look like. The first priority
is to provide support for all sourcehut services.

--
Best regards,
Aleksandr Vityazev