Proposed removal of struct frame->select_mini_window_flag.

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Proposed removal of struct frame->select_mini_window_flag.
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 15:56:28 +0000

I came across struct frame->select_mini_window_flag while looking at bug
#55414.

More accurately, my attention was diverted for over an hour, trying to
work out how this boolean could be maintained in a consistent state,
given that it gets splatted to false every time Fselect_window gets
called.

Then it dawned on me that the variable has no function - if the
mini-window is the selected window, this is fully represented by struct
frame->selected_window's value.

So, I propose to remove this variable and all its "uses".  Does anybody
object?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).