[NonGNU ELPA] New packages: popon, corfu-popup, flymake-popon

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: [NonGNU ELPA] New packages: popon, corfu-popup, flymake-popon
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:11:16 +0600

I would like three new packages to NonGNU ELPA: popon, corfu-popup and
flymake-popon.

Popon is a popup library.  It shows floating text, which doesn't move
while scrolling, and even go away when switching buffer.

corfu-popon provides a global minor mode to make Corfu (an ELPA package)
use Popon instead of child frame.  This allows to use Corfu in
non-graphical displays.

flymake-popon provides a local minor mode to show a popon (popup) on
cursor hover containing Flymake diagnostics.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5