Re: master 97400c4c24: Make printing mostly non-recursive (bug#55481)

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: master 97400c4c24: Make printing mostly non-recursive (bug#55481)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 16:40:39 +0200

18 maj 2022 kl. 11.55 skrev Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>:

>  I think our coding style is to put the opening brace of
> structs, enums and unions on column 1

I wasn't sure and there appeared to be considerable variation in the existing
source (almost 300 cases of bracket on the same line, against 500-something
with the bracket on a separate line), so I went with the former since it is
more economic in vertical space without worsening readability.

Naturally I'll change if that is important, but then there's a lot of code to
change, and apparently there is no clear consensus among previous authors.