Re: Name dtache.el

From: Niklas Eklund
Subject: Re: Name dtache.el
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 14:23:46 +0000

Niklas Eklund <niklas.eklund@posteo.net> writes:

Hi,

I have gotten around to update the name of the package from dtache ->
detached.el. Here is a patch that can be applied to the elpa repository
in order to update the elpa-packages file.

I am not sure what to do about the name of the branch, if I was suppose
to update that or if a maintainer can do that to make it aligned with
the new name.

/Niklas