Re: Name dtache.el

From: Niklas Eklund
Subject: Re: Name dtache.el
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 19:27:10 +0000

>> Would I then need to have two different git repositories or how would you go
>> about doing that?
>
> Yes.  Would that be a problem?

No, not really, I just asked to see if I understood what you meant :)

So your proposal would be to:
1) Create a new git repository for detached.el
2) Add this package to ELPA
3) Release a new version detached.el
4) Update the original dtache package to require detached
5) Make a new release of dtache

Is this what you meant? A question about adding a require in dtache, do
I need to specify this dependency in elpa somewhere for it to work properly?

/Niklas