Re: master df1e553688 4/5: Accommodate nonstandard turbo file senders in

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master df1e553688 4/5: Accommodate nonstandard turbo file senders in erc-dcc
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 12:29:10 +0200

F. Jason Park <jp@neverwas.me> writes:

> This links to a job on my branch for fix/bug-48598, so I'm guessing you
> meant to highlight something else.

I was probably just confused by the EMBA web page, as usual.

> There actually was a more recent failure on master (triggered by a push
> from me) that ended in a weird timeout or hang, namely:

EMBA is difficult to deal with, as it has a tendency to fail for
mysterious reasons not seen in the real world anywhere, so for it to be
useful at all, tests that time out has to be disabled on EMBA.
Currently all the jobs are red, which doesn't help anybody.