[NonGNU ELPA] New packages: corfu-doc and corfu-doc-terminal

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: [NonGNU ELPA] New packages: corfu-doc and corfu-doc-terminal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 19:15:33 +0600

I would like to submit these two packages to NonGNU ELPA: corfu-doc and
corfu-doc-terminal.

corfu-doc shows a documentation popup for the selected candidate in
Corfu.  It uses child frame to do this.  The author said that he signed
and sent the papers but hasn't received any reply, so this package can't
be add to ELPA right now.  In the meantime, I would like submit this
here.

corfu-doc-terminal advises corfu-doc to use Popon, so that corfu-doc
works also on non-graphical (terminal) displays.  As corfu-doc isn't a
part of Emacs, I can't publish it to ELPA (as it depends on corfu-doc
and uses some code adapted from corfu-doc).  Maybe I can do that in the
future when corfu-doc becomes a part of Emacs, if law allows me to do
so.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5