Re: "make autoloads" signals an error

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: "make autoloads" signals an error
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 19:51:57 +0200

Maybe this is related:

Triying to build master I get this error and compilation fails since
yesterday:

  GEN      ps-print-loaddefs.el
  GEN      ibuffer-loaddefs.el
  GEN      htmlfontify-loaddefs.el
  GEN      dired-loaddefs.el

Error: file-missing ("Opening output file" "No such file or directory"
"/home/ergo/gits/lisp/loaddefs.el")

This is a problem because the sources are in /home/ergo/gits/emacs, so
part of the path seems to be missing...

Any idea?
Best,
Ergus