Re: Convert README.org to plain text README while installing package

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Convert README.org to plain text README while installing package
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 10:38:19 -0400

> Don't get me wrong, I've no objection to people liking and using a
> package like org mode.  Where I draw the line is when I am myself forced
> to use it as part of accessing some unrelated feature.

Noone's proposing to force you to use it.  The proposition is to use
org-mode internally when displaying a README.org file so as to make the
*Help* text more pretty.  The user wouldn't need to know that Org is
being used and the same key bindings of *Help* buffers would still do
the same as before (maybe additional key-bindings would be offered,
e.g. to fold&unfold parts, of course).

        Stefan