Re: [SOLVED (magic?)]

From: tomas
Subject: Re: [SOLVED (magic?)]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 09:14:38 +0200

On Tue, Jun 07, 2022 at 08:04:45AM +0200, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
> On Tue 07 Jun 2022 at 14:44, Byung-Hee HWANG <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> wrote:
> > In real life, stealing personal information is common in South Korea
> > [*]. No one will claim it. So Google's data collection is not bad thing
> > in here South Korea, i think.
> >
> > (this is only personal opnion)
> >
> > [*] 2022-06-07: <<toss>> and customer's data
> > https://www.hankyung.com/economy/article/2022060762846
>
> In Berlin, bicycle theft is common.
> By your logic, it is not a bad thing?
> On the other hand, from your logic, I can see why
> "stealing personal information is common in South Korea".

This is disingenuous. "Stealing" information is very different from
stealing a physical object. In the latter case the owner loses access
to it.

You are reproducing the content industry's worst lies without knowing
it. Intellectual property is intellectual poverty :)

That doesn't mean I'm fine with google sticking its dirty nose into
my private affairs, of course.

That said, having lived in Berlin for ten years, my bicycle wasn't
stolen once. In my time before, I lost like five of them!

Cheers