Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter integration on feature/tree-sitter
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 20:00:49 -0700

I added navigation functions like treesit-beginning/end-of-defun, and added
search functions like treesit-search-beginning/end. Now I wonder where should I
put them in the manual, do I put them under the treesit section (Parsing
Program Source), or under the relevant existing sections in the manual? By
revenant sections I mean put treesit-beginning/end-of-defun in the same section
as beginning/end-of-defun, etc.

Treesit-beginning/end-of-defun jumps to the beginning/end of the current defun
form, treesit-search-beginning searches for a query and stops at the
beginning/end of the node that matched the query.

Yuan