Re: emacs master + org Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p

From: Mattias Engdegård
Subject: Re: emacs master + org Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 19:36:56 +0200

1 aug. 2022 kl. 19.24 skrev Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>:

> I don't know how to test it to verify the problem is fixed.

I'm not sure I do either, because the change to narrow-to-region was made
without adding any tests at all.

Frankly I'd recommend that the whole change be reverted because it performs
unbalanced specbinds which we expect functions not to do. I don't think it can
be salvaged in its current form; better back it out and let the author submit a
new proposal for how to handle the problem.

Sorry about not noticing this earlier.