Re: wrap-search 3.3.5

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: wrap-search 3.3.5
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 02:13:53 +0200

Philip Kaludercic wrote:

>>> I am guessing it has to do with the

>>>   pMail-Copies-To: never
>>>
>>> headers your MUA is inserting.
>>
>> Did I configure that?
>
> I do not know that?

OK, but thanks for the info, I'll look into it after this Git
thing is solved Gw ...

>>> Yes it is. If nothing else it will make it easier to
>>> automatically keep the package up to date. Any Git repo
>>> should do the job, so you should be able to create a bare
>>> repository on your website and host it via HTTP if you
>>> prefer that.
>>
>> No, if you are adding the stuff please provide exact
>> instructions what should happen from my part, or if this
>> process is described somewhere already, likely?
>
> I am afraid I don't know what you mean. All {GNU,NonGNU}
> ELPA will need is a link to a Git repository, where you
> track change to your file? Nothing special.

OK, is there a recommended service? Is there one I can access
with CLI tools? Or you can do that with all of them, right?
As in Git as in git(1)?

Maybe you can even setup the account from the shell or
a non-JS browser, e.g. Emacs-w3m?

Is there a place preferred by ELPA people?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal