Re: Using Emacs in fbterm.

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Using Emacs in fbterm.
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 21:20:06 +0000

Hmm... this seems to point to a problem/shortcoming in `t-mouse.el` which should arguably do that automatically, no?

I confess I blindly copied that line from linux.el, thinking it was probably useful for something.

It should probably be removed from there as well. If it causes a regression that should be fixed in `t-mouse.el` or at the very least come with a clear description of the problem it fixes.

I cannot do that on the release branch, but feel free to do so on master. Note that the two last commits which modified that line are yours. The ignore-errors appears to come from 4a364c5ef2: "Don't signal an error if gpm isn't running." It seems to me that indeed t-mouse.el already handles that case by itself, but I'm not 110% sure.