Re: Using Emacs in fbterm.

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Using Emacs in fbterm.
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:37:56 +0000

+;;; fbterm.el  -*- lexical-binding:t -*-
+
+(require 'term/xterm)

This lacks the usual license blurb, of course

Short files in lisp/term/ do not have that license blurb, I thought it was on purpose?

+ (ignore-errors (when gpm-mouse-mode (require 't-mouse) (gpm-mouse-enable))))

Hmm... this seems to point to a problem/shortcoming in `t-mouse.el` which should arguably do that automatically, no?

I confess I blindly copied that line from linux.el, thinking it was probably useful for something. After some testing it doesn't seem to make a difference, so I'll just remove it.