Re: [ELPA] New package: Ement (Matrix client)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: Ement (Matrix client)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 00:16:50 -0400

  > Do you mean a single user interface for both Matrix and IRC?  That would
  > great.

To have one unified chat interface in Emacs would be a conceptual
simplification -- just one interface to document -- if it can be done
cleanly.  That's what I can see.

            But it arises another question, how should the interface look
  > like?

I'm the wrong person to ask about that.  I don't use Matrix or IRC,
or any of these Emacs packages.  The specific ideas will have to come
from people who use them.