Re: [RFC] Urgrep: New ELPA submission (eventually)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [RFC] Urgrep: New ELPA submission (eventually)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 08:58:57 -0400

> Again, I'm not quite ready to submit this to GNU ELPA, but I think it's
> stabilized enough that it's worth getting some more eyes on it in case
> I missed something.

I think it's worth repeating at this point that GNU ELPA is not
restricted to established/stable/aging/dead packages.

We welcome packages in-development as well (and you can easily make
sure it stays in GNU-devel ELPA until you're ready for a real release
if you don't feel like exposing your package to unsuspecting users).

        Stefan