Re: Moving image commands to one submap

From: Augusto Stoffel
Subject: Re: Moving image commands to one submap
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 19:37:53 +0200

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 at 11:56, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> But what should <something> be?  Something with "image" mnemonics and
>> simple to type, but `C-i' isn't an option (because of confusion with
>> `TAB').
>
> C-c C-i C-m C-a C-g C-e ?
>

>         Stefan "always happy to help"

This seems to be a more general question than just image commands.
There should be a prefix available for all keymaps which are used as a
text property and want to be polite, I think.

How about “C-x .”, “C-c .” or something like that?

PS: I put the Python import commands under “C-c C-i”, which, among
potential issues, display as “C-c TAB” on the menus.  So if someone
finds that bad, please complain in due time.