Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey 2022 - design
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 16:30:48 +0800

Hi All,

If any of you are wondering what happened to this, it has not been forgotten
about! My very competitive todo list just pushed this on the backburner for a
while.

I’m returning to this now though, and hopefully will start testing the
deployment and promoting the survey shortly (probably over the next few weeks).

If anybody has last-minute “I really think you should change/add/remove this
question” feedback, now would be the time to mention it. I think the current
state of affairs is fairly decent though, and I don’t think it would be worth
bikeshedding the questions 😛 — we can always refine/improve next year.

The current set of questions:
<https://github.com/tecosaur/emacs-survey/blob/master/config/survey.jl>

With regards to survey promotion, I’m thinking it would be good to mention this
as widely as possible to try to reach a diverse range of respondents. If other
people might have ideas on how to effectively share this survey around, that
would be great.

All the best,
Timothy