Re: feature/package-vc has been merged

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: feature/package-vc has been merged
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:26:40 -0500

> (Btw, I am trying to force-push to the scratch branch but this appears
> not to work.  Wasn't that the point of a scratch branch?)

The repository does not allow force pushes.  There's no finer config as
far as I know.  You can still technically force push to any branch by
deleting the branch and pushing anew, i.e. something like:

    git push origin :scratch/foo
    git push origin HEAD:scratch/foo

We only tolerate that in scratch/* branches, tho.

        Stefan