Re: feature/package-vc has been merged

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: feature/package-vc has been merged
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 23:57:56 +0100

> That sounds good, I'll rename it to `package-vc-rebuild'.  Thanks!

Awesome!  Nobody will confuse "rebuild" and "update".

> I am still confused as to how the error came about in the first place

I will re-test.

> OK, I'll add it then.

Thanks!

>>> [...] I haven't been able to push because emacs.git is preventing me
>>> from force pushing.  I'll try to get them up there some other way,
>>> and then rewrite the history before rebasing the changes onto
>>> master.
>>
>> So much for "scratch" branches. :-/
>
> I am not sure what you mean?  The issue has since been resolved.

I thought you could not force-push to the scratch branch.

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
-- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt, 2002

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia