Re: Initial fontification in sh-mode with tree-sittter

From: João Paulo Labegalini de Carvalho
Subject: Re: Initial fontification in sh-mode with tree-sittter
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 16:57:37 -0700

Thanks, Yuan for the feedback and explanation.

I am attaching the patch with the corrections pointed out by you.

In here

+This is used instead of `font-lock-builtion-face' directly because
+otherwise the whole command, including the variable assignment part,
+is fontified with with `font-lock-builtin-face'. An alternative to
+this would be to declaration_command nodes to have a `name:' field.”

I guess you meant “...for declaration_command node to have…”? (Declaimer: not native speaker)

You are right about the plural in nodes, as I was referring to a "class" of commands. But I think "to" is the correct preposition. Thus I changed the sentence to: An alternative to this would be to declaration_commands to have a `name:' field.

Let me know what you think and if something else looks off.

--
João Paulo L. de Carvalho
Ph.D Computer Science |  IC-UNICAMP | Campinas , SP - Brazil