Re: Tentative release schedule for Emacs 29.1

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Tentative release schedule for Emacs 29.1
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 05:43:14 +0100

Hi Lars,

> We're aiming to cut the new release branch in late November.

Is it still the plan?

Ideally, a 2-3 weeks delay between Emacs 29.1 and Org 9.6 would help
us fix new bugs and release 9.6.1 to be included in Emacs 29.1.

Given that delay and given Emacs release expectations, what would be
the best time to release Org?

If we can release 9.6 in late november and fix bugs until mid-december
then release and sync 9.6.1, that'd be great.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien