adding a variable to use package-vc for all packages

From: Yilkal Argaw
Subject: adding a variable to use package-vc for all packages
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 09:24:11 +0000

I wanted to install all packages using package-vc in my setup and package vc does not seem to have the facilities to do so. Is there a way to add a custom variable to ensure all packages including dependencies are installed via package-vc. If there is no such way to do so is there the need to add it? Just asking before I go mucking about the package-vc source code.

with regards
Yilkal Argaw