Re: Inline completion preview

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Inline completion preview
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 09:36:54 +0000

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 9:26 AM Juergen Fenn <jfenn@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 30.10.23 um 00:29 Uhr schrieb João Távora:
> > Also company works on TTY Emacs out of the box, and I think Corfu
> > doesn't.  More stuff to add in.
>
> Just one package corfu-terminal, it seems, see
> https://github.com/minad/corfu :

Actually two, you have to bring in the extra dependency "popon".

But I can confirm it works, I've used this for testing Corfu.
It's just that the post I was replying to criticized Company's
"ecosystem" and "complicated setup" and praised Corfu for not
needing these things, and I wanted to point out that IMO and
IME it's much the other way around.

João