emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Emacs "Projects" management?

From: Andrea
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Emacs "Projects" management?
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 09:12:15 +0100

Hi Alan,

If you use Git already, then projectile functionality comes for free.
You may already know: Git is a version control system, so it helps you
keep track of changes you did in the past. Once you version control some
files, projectile focuses only on those because considers a Git
directory a "project".

I am a programmer and I reuse Git for my writings to keep sure I can go
back to previous versions in case I mess up things.

Best,

Andrea