[Orgmode] Org Radio

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Orgmode] Org Radio
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:23:45 -0500

I'm writing an add-on for Org (again!)

This one is called radio.el. It lets you annotate files (or even
individual lines within files) with arbitrary org subtrees.

This program is very preliminary, but it does work, and I'd be
interested to hear people's thoughts. I have an audio-related
application in mind that I'll show you later this week---adding tags
and todo items to audio files, and even annotating timespans within
audio files.

Download radio.el from
http://emacs-ontology-project.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/radio.el