Re: [Orgmode] Re: time tracking common activities

From: J Aaron Farr
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: time tracking common activities
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:51:27 +0800

On Sat 21 Feb 2009 00:01, Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:

> The easiest way to do this is via the agenda. Simply type "I" and you
> will clock into the task. Type "X" to clock out. If you set the variable
> org-clock-in-switch-to-state you can automatically clock in when
> switching to a particular todo.
>
>> What are other people doing to quickly get to a specific heading?
>
> Again, the agenda and org-follow is the easiest way to get to headings.

thanks for the replies everyone.

I'm going to try just keeping it under a single heading for now, though
I do have email, for example,  as a daily repeating scheduled TODO.
This way I can easily track it from the agenda view.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905