Re: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: Change of keys to move agenda through time

From: Chris Leyon
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: POLL: Change of keys to move agenda through time
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:20:53 -0400

Another solution would be to use "f" and "b" to move forward and
backward in time.  Some other Agenda bindings would have to change to
accommodate this.  Old "f" (org-agenda-follow-mode) could become "F"
which is unused.  But "b" and "B" are both used and would need to be
remapped.

Obviously this is not the easiest possible solution.  However, these
bindings would be very consistent with the conventions of most other
Emacs packages.

The agenda mode bindings are getting very crowded with many functions
and free keys are running out.  It may be time to start creating
prefix-keys/dispatchers a la Dired and Gnus.