[Orgmode] Bug with time summary in column view?

From: Norbert Zeh
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug with time summary in column view?
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:56:27 -0400

Hi folks,

I just tried the latest org-mode version 6.33f, and I've run into the
following problem that is not there with version 6.32b but which I can
also reproduce with version 6.33c (sorry didn't try any other versions).

In my agenda, I assign an Effort property to each TODO item.  In column
view, I have set up a summary for this column with

#+COLUMNS: Effort(Estimate){:}

Using version 6.32b, the effort estimate is shown for each day in column
view.  Using the 6.33 versions I tried, no such summary is shown.  Is
this a bug or a feature?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Norbert